Have A Happy Easter With A 15% Discount On ANY Dress
Off work this Easter? Why not have a browse of our occasions dresses and treat yourself?
There's never a 'bad' time to get a new dress, no matter whether you're attending prom, your friend's wedding, or a birthday party. Maybe you'd just like a fresh look for 2014, in which case casual fashion dresses will be your thing.
One things for sure, if you could save extra money you would, right?
Who's with me???
Save 15% OFF Your Order For Easter Until April 23rd!It's easy for you to save 15% OFF your dress order from OuterInner.com! You'll just need to add this code at checkout between now and April 23rd:
When you have chosen your dress and are at checkout, before you place your order you will see the special code box as below:
It's here that you need to enter 'EASTER,' don't forget! ;)
Also you'll be pleased to hear that you can also use this code to get a discount off dresses and items that have already been reduced!
For example, if a dress is $100 and reduced by 20% it'd be $80. Add the code EASTER and you'll get another 15% OFF the $80, meaning your final purchase cost would be just $68!
You can check our sale dresses right here, maybe you could get one that you like even cheaper!?
"What Would You Say If I Told You That The Order You're About To Place Could Be Cheaper?"
Get An Extra 5% OFF Everything!Here at OuterInner we pride ourselves in offering a huge range of hand-made dresses, lingerie, and accessories for any occasion at inexpensive prices, but sometimes we like to sweeten the pot a little more for you, our loyal customers! In April 2014 you can get an extra 5% OFF your order by adding the code "5OFF" at checkout in the special code box. For example, if you're ordering a dress that costs US$100, this code will automatically reduce the cost to $95!
But it gets better...
The savings really start when you're ordering a dress or item that has already been reduced. This code will also work, so you get an extra saving! Happy dance!
Currently on offer we have:5OFF" when placing your order, and increase the discount by another 5%, nice huh?
2014 Prom Dresses Sale!2014 prom dresses by 20%! You'll also get an extra 15% OFF worldwide shipping to you address, so now's a great time to shop for prom dresses! :)
Why Choose To Find Your 2014 Prom Dresses From OuterInner?We understand that you have many choices when it comes to finding your ideal prom dress, so we go the extra mile:
- There are more than 2,500 different 2014 prom dresses to choose from in our catalog. More choice = more chance to look unique and amazing!
- Each prom dress style can be made in a large variety of colors, so you're in control of the final look!
- It doesn't matter if you're petite or a plus size; OuterInner hand-make our prom dresses to your own measurements if you choose "custom size." You won't find made-to-measure dresses of the same quality for less elsewhere!
- Only 4 to 6 weeks to make and deliver your dress, or 1 week if you choose quick delivery prom dresses! No long lead times!
Let's See A Few 2014 Prom Dresses That Are Newly Released!Each year there are new trends for prom, and we've got some of the hot looks in store now. Here are a few that we've selected for you:
This prom dress is made even cooler with its sequin bodice! Applique Embellished Light Chiffon Prom Dress Style Code: 15783 $117
Who knew that a feathered skirt could look so wonderful? Feather Embellished Pleated One Shoulder Evening Dress Style Code: 15481 On sale $373.15
How about top-to-toe sequins to make a statement? Sequins Sweetheart Neckline Thigh Slit Evening Dress Style Code: 15452 On sale $130.90
The gentle ruching of this prom dress is quite special! Beaded Halter Chiffon Ruching Top Prom Dress Style Code: 15445 On sale $211.65
An overlaid skirt is really eye-catching and unique! Beaded Bodice Natural Waist A-Line Homecoming Dress With Overlay Style Code: 14278 On sale $133.45
Remember, this is just a tiny selection of all of the 2014 prom dresses that we offer, and if you'd like to see more just follow the link in blue!
Your Turn...If you could choose a particular style from our 2014 prom dresses, which would it be? Don't forget that all of the prom dresses are reduced by 20% until April 6th! :)
PS.You can also win a FREE prom dress worth up to $150! It's easy and will take you 2 minutes to enter the contest. To see how, click here.
Want To Win A FREE Prom Dress?prom dress in 2014! If you like the idea of winning a free, custom prom dress where you choose the style, color, and size, then join our facebook contest!
"How Do I Win My FREE Prom Dress?"It's so easy to join! 1. First you need to go to the OuterInner club facebook page and like us! ;)
3. You need to read the instructions. They are:
Share your best prom story as a comment below THIS post, & the story with the most likes by April 6th will win!PS. You could also share a picture of you at prom too with your story, as we love to see those! Stories could be funny, romantic, or happy Good luck! (OuterInner's decision is final / prize can be any prom dress up to $150 in value from our range / winner will be contacted via a facebook message from us on April 6th / no purchase necessary / this contest is not connected to facebook in any way)
4. Go ahead and post your prom story (and picture if you can) below the post, and then encourage your friends to come like it! It's likes that will make you a winner, not just sharing your fun or lovely story.
5. Be ready by choosing the prom dress you'd like to win (worth US$150 or less) from our selection here: prom dresses.
5. By April 6th, if your post has the MOST likes then you will win the free prom dress! Good times!
So, it's that easy to win! Just share some pics and memories of your favorite prom story with us, and you stand a chance of winning the prom dress!
PS...Here's A TipIf you're not going to prom this year, but you still want to win the free prom dress, that's OK! Many of OuterInner's prom dresses are ideal for formal events, balls, and work functions. Why not enter anyway and share a story about when you went to prom in the past!? READY TO ENTER? CLICK HERE: OuterInner free prom dress contest spring 2014 Good luck! :)
How To Choose Perfect Prom Dresses In 2014!prom dresses here.
1. Focus On Your Best Features.What are your best features? It could be your curves, legs, or bust. It doesn't matter, we're all different, but it will really help your look to choose prom dresses that highlight these features! empire prom dresses will taper in at your waist, accentuating your curves in all the right places. If you're petite then ankle length prom dresses won't swamp your small figure, but still allow you to wear a long dress. If you're lucky enough to be an hour glass, you'll look great with a defined waist or asymmetric prom dresses as they show off your silhouette.
2. Be Adventurous With Color.A lot of girls choose black prom dresses, and although you can't really go wrong with black, why not go for a pop of color? A bold color, like turquoise or red, is a great way to stand out among your friends, and a fun way to enhance your look.
3. Accessories Will Make Your Look.Your prom outfit doesn't end with prom dresses alone, as accessories will help to complete it. Many prom dresses tend to be a little low cut, and this gives you license to wear eye-catching necklaces and earrings which won't be overlapping your dress and clashing. Stylish clutches are a great way to carry your phone and makeup, and they can be matched with your prom dress color too! Don't forget your corsage too! ;)
4. Have Some Fun!Prom is your chance to really go to town and have fun with your friends, and choosing the right prom dresses will help you to enjoy yourself! Why? Because if you choose a prom dress that puts a smile on your face, and will make your friends go, "Wow!" You'll be walking on air all night! Try a fancy style like serious sparkle prom dresses for maximum effect! here.
5. Go With Short Prom Dresses For A Change.Prom is all about looking a little different to everyone else, and most girls choose a classic long prom dress. You can stand out by choosing short prom dresses! No one said that skirts have to be long, and so you can have a fun and more comfortable look if you ditch the long skirt! here.
OuterInner's Top 10 Favorite Red Carpet Dresses At Oscars 2014Here at OuterInner we're HUGE fans of the Oscars because every year we see our favorite stars wearing fabulous red carpet dresses from super designers, and it gives us a chance to see some of the trends that are going to be big throughout the rest of 2014! As you know with any dresses, how they look is the most important thing, so without further ado, let's get into the 10 dress styles that we loved and let the pictures do the talking!
1. Angelina Jolie
Angelina is the queen of the red carpet, and she didn't disappoint in this stunning Elie Saab red carpet dress! It's also a little more demure than she is often known for, which is a nice change.
2. Cate Blanchett
Cate was one of the big winners of the night, winning 'best actress,' and her nude Armani gown is both flattering and stylish!
3. Lupita Nyong'o
Lupita's beautiful Prada gown has a plunging V neck and the color complements her so well!
4. Olga Kurylenko
Bond girl Olga shows that red dresses can still stand out on the red carpet, and its neckline is unique and interesting.
5. Sandra Bullock
Sandra dazzled us in 'Gravity,' and this elegant blue gown has an elegant timeless look.
6. Naomi Watts
Naomi Watts was wearing a high neck-lined gown that is rather Grecian in silhouette and suits her slim frame. Light colors and nudes are quite popular this year.
7. Anne Hathaway
Anne looks brilliant, just so modern and elegant, in her black and metallic gown.
8. Kate Hudson
Loving the plunging neckline, open back, and stylish cowl of this Versace dress!
9. Jennifer Lawrence
No red carpet dresses count down seems complete without Jennifer Lawrence these days, and she really catches the eye in this bright, peplum Dior gown!
10. Jessica Biel
Jessica is another who chose to wear a calm colored gown, and her Chanel dress is embellished with a pretty silver pattern.
Which of these red carpet dresses do you like?
Everyone knows that these red carpet dresses are given to celebrities and are worth thousands of dollars each, but what if you want a similar style for your next formal event, but don't want to spend that much money?
Good news! OuterInner.com have a huge range of hand-made red carpet dresses just like these, and also in many other colors of your choice too! Take a look! :)
2014 Prom Dress Trends
Remember that you can see hundreds of hot prom dresses at inexpensive prices at OuterInner.com, and they're available in your choice of color AND made-to-measure just for you!
So now we know that there are new 2014 prom dress trends out there, let's dig into them and see if there are any that you love...1. Peplum Prom Dresses: Peplums are a small 'over-skirt' that adds a cute and classy look to your dress. They really rose in popularity in the last couple of years, and we';re going to see prom dresses with peplums in 2014! Remember, the best prom dresses are those that help you to shine and stand out from your many friends, and peplums are just quirky enough to do this! [caption id="attachment_7374" align="aligncenter" width="195"] Custom Design | Strapless Hi-Lo Peplum Prom Dress
Style Code: 10877
As you can see with this peplum prom dress above, the peplum section on the skirt adds that little extra dimension of coolness to the overall look!
2. Brighter Colors: If you want all eyes on you then brighter is definitley better for prom dresses in 2014! We're seeing a lot of neons coming in for 2014 prom dress trends, and if you do go with neon then you know you'll stand out from the usualy pastel or primary colors! You can also combine a bright or neon color with any of the other trends mentioned here for double the fun![caption id="attachment_7375" align="aligncenter" width="195"] Ruching Sequins Front Cutout Chiffon Prom Dress
Style Code: 11882
3. Clever Use Of Lace: Lace applique is nothing new with prom dresses, but in the past we've seen it used for adding small details to dresses. Coming into 2014 you're going to see a lot of lace prom dresses totally made from beautiful lace! Everyone knows that lace wedding gowns are much-loved as they give the bride the air of a princess, so why not get this same feeling for prom?[caption id="attachment_7376" align="aligncenter" width="195"] Lace Sweep/ Brush Train Ruffles Trumpet/ Mermaid Black Tie Event
Style Code: 00613
4. High-Low Prom Dresses: "Party at the front, business out back!" High low prom dresses are going to be so hot in 2014! Not only does the wearer have the fun of a short skirt, with the elegance of a long one, but designers also incorporate cool style touches like a differently-colored lining for instance.[caption id="attachment_7377" align="aligncenter" width="195"] Pleated Bodice Contrast Color Prom Dress
Style Code: 09507
5. Ombre Prom Dresses: Ombre prom dresses will continue to be hot & stylish in 2014 too. You can see ombre everywhere these days - from nail art, to hairstyles, to prom dresses. Ombre fades one color into another, or can be a gradient of the hues of one single color.[caption id="attachment_7378" align="aligncenter" width="195"] Shutter Bodice One Strap Purple Ombre Ruffles Mermaid Dress
Style Code: 12631
Was $458, Now $274.80[/caption]
6. Prom Dresses With Serious Sparkle: If you want to light up the room and look super sexy on prom night, then you'll love serious sparkle prom dresses. These prom dresses take sparkly beading and sequins to the next level, as they're really covered in them![caption id="attachment_7380" align="aligncenter" width="195"] Sweetheart Neck Beaded Top Mermaid Evening Gown
Style Code: 12619
Was $368, Now $220.80[/caption]
Which of these 2014 prom dress trends will you be wearing? Are there any other prom dress styles that you think will be big in 2014? Let us know by leaving a comment!
PS...Don't forget that you can get OuterInner.com's Hot 100 top-selling dresses and items with 20% OFF here:
OuterInner.com End-Of-Year Offers!
Come join us at OuterInner.com as we enjoy our Christmas and New Year here in Hong Kong, and Auckland, New Zealand! There are many reasons to treat yourself to a late Christmas gift, a new dress!
Our end-of-year offers have started early for fans who want to be first to get their hands on our latest 2014 dresses, so you don't need to wait until January to save!
What's New At OuterInner.com?
Currently you can see all kinds of new dresses and items launched for 2014! Click the links below to see the new items:
- 2014 wedding dresses
- 2014 bridesmaid dresses
- Intimate & sleep
- Holiday party dresses
- Pastel bridesmaid dresses
- Lace wedding gowns
- Great value dresses (lowest cost for all occasions)
See The OuterInner.com Offers Here...
Not only are there the new items and dresses from OuterInner.com as you can see above, but we also have special offers running right now too!
Click on the images below to see the reduced products!
Brides will be the first to get OuterInner.com's newest 2014 wedding dresses with a special discount of between 20 to 40% OFF, and an extra 25% OFF shipping! This offer is great for brides who are planning their spring 2014 weddings, as you can get never-before-seen styles with a big discount if you're an early bird!
Bridesmaids can also save on our newest 2014 bridesmaid dresses with the same deal too! 20 to 40% OFF the dresses, and 25% OFF shipping! So get your girls together and take a look at these brand new styles and order early for your spring 2014 weddings to make a lovely Christmas saving!
During the festive period of 2013 you can save a special 30% OFF the following items: Adult costumes, swimsuits, boleros and shawls, veils, wigs, clutches, jewelry, and shoes!
All of these items are perfect complements to your occasions dresses from OuterInner.com, so if you're already thinking of buying a dress, then pop one of these discounted items in your cart too, and make it an outfit for less!
We hope you love all of our new 2014 dresses, and all of the team here at OuterInner.com wish you a very happy holiday with you and yours! Thanks for being our customers, and we hope to be a part of your special occasions by making you a beautiful dress next year in 2014! :)
'Orchid' Is The Color Of 2014As you can see, 'orchid' is a color which belongs to purple and plum family of colors. Since it's now the pick of the bunch for 2014 this means that we're going to see this color a lot on the catwalks of the major designers, and creeping even more into weddings. If you haven't considered purple colors, then now maybe this is the time to go check out purple dresses and accessories at OuterInner.com!
Why Should I Choose This Color?Pantone say on their site:
Radiant Orchid blooms with confidence and magical warmth that intrigues the eye and sparks the imagination. It is an expressive, creative and embracing purple—one that draws you in with its beguiling charm. A captivating harmony of fuchsia, purple and pink undertones, Radiant Orchid emanates great joy, love and health.Sounds great right? And in fact there is so much you can do with orchid, purple, and the related colors, especially where weddings are concerned.
Purple Bridesmaid Dresses Work Well In Any Season
Purple bridesmaid dresses look great no matter the season, so it's no surprise that this is a color that OuterInner.com's brides choose again and again, and will do even more so in 2014!
It's Easy To Incorporate Orchid Or Purples Into Your WeddingPurple, plum, or orchid look great no matter how they're used. Be it in flowers, table settings, bridesmaid dresses, or wedding cakes. Even though they're among the darker colors you might choose for a wedding, they never combine to give a somber feel, and have a nice bright energy to them.
If you need any more help finding inspiration then click here to see many wedding color ideas from OuterInner.com.
You Can Even Choose A Purple Wedding Gown!Say it isn't so! A purple wedding gown? Yes! Many brides don't realize that OuterInner wedding gowns can be customized to fit your choice of color! If you'd like a purple wedding gown, then we can make it for you! ;)
So is orchid and its purple cousins something that you'd like to be wearing in 2014? Or would you prefer to wear occasions dresses made in different colors? Let us know! Either way, OuterInner.com can cater for your choice of colors, no matter what your taste or event!