Happy St.Patrick's Day
17% off on every order with code 'lucky17'
We hope that you will always be 100% satisfied with occasions dresses and sexy lingerie ordered from us here at outerinner.com, but we understand that sometimes it is necessary to cancel an order for reasons that no one can predict.
If you change your mind about the garment that you have ordered then you will usually need to cancel it, NOT request a return. As shown in our return, exchange and refund policy in the case of ALL dresses (except quick delivery dresses), the dress is made especially for you and we cannot arrange a return for exchange or refund unless it is faulty and we are responsible for the fault.


What Happens When You Cancel Each Type Of Order?
Cancelling orders will result in a different outcome depending on your order, so please check these notes on the different processes before you decide to cancel an order:


Unpaid Order:
You may request to cancel this order at any time.


Orders Paid For Within The Last 48hrs:
You may request to cancel this order at any time and will be eligible for a full refund of total order cost.
If you contact us later than this then your order may be in processing and cancelling will result in a handling charge.


Orders In Processing:
This order contains an item which is currently being made. You may cancel this order, but OuterInner.com reserves the right to charge ahandling fee* because these items may not be resold as they are being made to your specification or have been sourced for you and cannot be kept in stock.

* For Customized Orders, there is a handling fee of 70% of the item cost per cancelled order. We will refund the other 30% of the item’s cost and the postage fee to you.
(all occasions dresses, except those with tags "quick delivery", are customized items)

** For Standard Size Orders, there is a handling fee of 50% of the item cost per cancelled order. We will refund the other 50% of the item’s cost and the postage fee to you.
(all occasions dresses, except those with tags "quick delivery", are customized items)

***For lingerie and quick delivery item, there is a handling fee of 30% of the item’s cost per cancelled order. We will refund the other 70% of the item’s cost and postage fee to you.


Processed Order:
This order contains an item that has already been made. You may cancel this order, but we have to charge a handling fee because these items may not be resold as they have been made to your specification.

* For Custom Made Orders, there is a handling fee of 70% of the item cost per cancelled order. We will refund the other 30% of the item’s cost and the postage fee to you.
(all occasions dresses, except those with tags "quick delivery", are customized items)

** For Standard Size Orders, there is a handling fee of 50% of the item cost per cancelled order. We will refund the other 50% of the item’s cost and the postage fee to you.
(all occasions dresses, except those with tags "quick delivery", are customized items)

***For lingerie and quick delivery item, there is a handling fee of 30% of the item’s cost per cancelled order. We will refund the other 70% of the item’s cost and postage fee to you.


Orders In Transit:
This order is being delivered to you right now. We’re sorry, but order cancelation requests cannot be accepted for orders that are in transit.
When your order arrives and if you still don’t need it then you should follow our return and exchange policy in order to return the item to us correctly and then receive a refund. Only returns of occasions dresses can be accepted, NOT lingerie.
Please note that the refunded amount will depend upon the type of item that you have returned, as outlined above.
For instance, if you have ordered a bridesmaid dress, but you change your mind by the time you receive it and want to return it you will be refunded 30% of the item cost and the postage cost. The remainder will be a handling fee for the restocking of this item that we cannot re-sell.

If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us with your order number as soon as possible after you place the order. Please remember that you can cancel your order and get a full refund if you contact us before your order goes into processing (within 48hrs after you place the order).